Pixie 2.2.1 is out! New features include:
- Point Based occlusion and color bleeding - Get occlusion and color bleeding without raytracing
- Improved AOV support (color AOVs are alpha composited like rgba)
- Improved non-raster-orient dicing
- Raytracing improvements - more robust, faster raytracing, with PRMan-compatible visibility and shade attributes
- Shading language compiler sdrc is more robust and supports some syntax it previously didn't
Information, Documentation and tutorials on Pixie. Please feel free to contribute to any of these sections.
Examples / Tutorials
Your contributed images, bug reports and and feedback help make Pixie better.